Jobs In Patan – The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU), Patan Is Going To Recruit Candidates For Posts Of Principal, Librarian, Assistant Professor, Principal And Physical Training Instructor. The Official Notification Was Published Today By HNGU. Now Lets See Some More Details About This Recruitment.
HNGU Bharti Notification or Advertisement 2017
So here is the notification or you can say that it’s a job advertisement for below given post and vacancies. if you want to be a Job in HNGU Self finance college or in HNGU Medical College as a librarian or as a professor or principal then you should read this notification right now.
Download Notification form www.ngu.ac.in – Notification
HNGU Notification or paper cutting image
This notification is collected or cropped from the todays news paper gujarat samachar. you can also read this notification from official gujarat samachar Epaper website. The link of that epaper is here.
Name Of Posts And Its Educational Qualification
- Self-finance college & vacancies:
- Principal: 148 Posts
- Librarian: 1274 Posts
- Professor: 60 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI): 61 Posts
- Total: 1543 Posts
- Medical Colleges:
- Professor: 30 Posts
- Associate Professor: 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 53 Posts
- Total : 113 Posts
- Nursing Colleges:
- Principal: 04 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
- Tutor: 11 Posts
- Vice Principal: 02 Posts
- Total: 31 Posts
- Principal: 02 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Clinical Therapy: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Tutor: 05 Posts
- Total: 22 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 1709 Posts
Eligibility and Education qualification For HNGU Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for the Recruitment of Assistant Professors (General)
The eligibility for appointment as an Assistant Professor shall be as under:
(1) (a) A good academic record with minimum 55% of marks at the master’s level in the related subject;
(b) qualifying the National Eligibility Test (NET), or an accredited test (State Level Eligibility Test –
Provided, however, that the candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of the NET / SLET / SET for recruitment and appointment as an Assistant Professor.
(2) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Differently-abled (physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic records during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
(3) Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent to 55%, wherever the grading system is followed, by a
recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
Eligibility for the Recruitment of Principal: (General)
1. A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
2. A Ph.D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of
published work and research guidance.
3. Assistant Professor with a total experience of Ten years ( 7 years for B Ed Colleges) of
teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education
How To Apply on ngu.ac.in
Interested candidates need to fill up online application from in the official website of HNGU – www.ngu.ac.in. The Procedure is very simple and easy that illiterate person can also fill up online application form.
Here i am giving you a whole apply online procedure from Registration For Interview to The Interview Date. So Read all steps carefully.
- First of all go to the official HNJU Website Or Click On this link
- Here you will find a link of Online Interview Registration – Click on it
- Then You will asked for Your personal details like, name and mobile number
- Select the Post name for which you want to apply online (it can be a librarian, professor, Instructor or anything from above)
- Then Select the Feculy (Arts, Commerce, Medical or anything from above)
- Then click on submit button and you will see below given webpage
- Here is the username and password of your online registration for HNGU Recruitment 2017.
- Now Click On Logout button.
- Then Login again with provided user name and password from your Mobile SMS
- Now you will see the application form.
- Enter the necessary details like, Address, Email, Aadharcard no, Date of birth, Gender, Category, Degree information and Experience.
- Then Click on Print Application Form. And Save application form.
Note:- You need a Copy of Application Form And Document for interview.
Place or Venue For Interview:
HNGU Walk In Interview 2017
General instructions for the Candidates to be appear in common walk in interview process
(1) Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University/UGC/State Government/
Respective Council norms from time to time for the posts.
(2) Online Application forms and details regarding prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions are
available at University website: www.ngu.ac.in.
(3) Any addendum/dedendum/ corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the University. Their shall not be any personal communication.
(4) The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information filled/submitted by the candidates on online application form. In case the information/documents is found to be false/incorrect by way of mission or committee, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
(5) Candidates have to submit (in 5 copies) all the documents in support of their qualifications/publications/
Experience along with the form generated by online process at the time of walk in interview.
(6) In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Vice
Chancellor shall be final.
(7) No interim correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates.
(8) Candidates are requested to bring their online application with essential attachments with all original certificated at the time of walk in interview for verification purpose.
(9) Candidates are requested to remain present at the prescribed place, time and date for the interview at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
(10) The number of posts may vary based on the requirement of the colleges.
(11) The appointment shall be subject to verification of antecedents by the concerned colleges.
(15) If the fully qualified candidates are not available at the time of walk in interview, candidates fulfilling
minimum requirement will be considered.
Since the university conducting central recruitment process of walk in interview on behalf of their affiliated self-finance colleges, there shall not be any responsibility of the University in this respect, except to help the colleges in selection colleges